Monday, June 30, 2008

Blood Test, etc

Hi Everyone,
I had a follow-up visit with the nurse today to see how I was doing after my first chemo treatment. Although I had several of the side effects and did not have some others, the good news is that my blood test came back great!! Nothing is low and some things are actually high.
Because the blood test results are so good, the nurse is going to talk to the doctor about lowering my dose of Nulasta. This is the shot I get the day after chemo to help my body produce white blood cells. Well, this is also the shot that caused me to feel like I'd been run over by a train, body aches, etc. So if they can lower that dose maybe I won't hurt so much the next time.

I'm still very tender when touched. Not much more I can do about it, taking pain pills etc., but I'm wondering how long this will continue?!?!?!?!

Boy, I am very sleepy tonight, so I'll take a shower and get to bed. Here's some images I took of Trouble yesterday.


Keep Smilin'
Wendy

No comments: