Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 14---NOT GOOD--Losing my hair!!!

Hello Everyone, Well, I got out of the shower this morning as usual. Dried off, got dressed and proceeded to comb my hair. It seems like a few extra hairs were falling in the sink, but then I thought . . . oh, it's probably just my imagination. Getting ready to run errands and I told Chelsea that it seemed like more hair came out while combing it this morning. I then reached up and grabbed a section of hair and pulled and OH MY GOSH I just about died!!!!!!! There I stood with a hand full of hair!!! I looked at Chelsea and freaked a little. She grabbed my hand and took the hair and gave me a big hug. While running errands I kept grabbing more hair and more kept coming out. Hmmm, I wonder how long it will take to all be gone? Crap-o-la, it begins!!!! I don't like photos of my self, not at all, so it takes a lot for me to post them on here, but here is one taken 2 weeks ago, the day I got it cut again. I figure I'd post it then we'll all have something to compare it to in the future.
Keep Smilin'
Wendy


2 comments:

Marriah Patterson said...

I think you look gorgeous- and you can totally tell you are your Mother's daughter! I can really imagine how G-ma looked when she was your age- the resemblance is incredible. With or without hair you are a very attractive woman. Remember, this is not a 'forever' thing. I love you!

Wendy said...

Hi Riah,
Thank you for the comment!! It's kind of scary how much I look like my mom when she was my age and it seems to get stronger as I get older!!

Sometimes I too will see a picture of myself and think . . .oh my gosh, that looks so much like my mom did!!

Love you,
Aunt Wendy