Sunday, July 20, 2008

I have a new website

Several years ago I was trying to come up with possible business names, for several different reasons. I have a bookkeeping business and I was thinking about starting a photography business and I wanted to start a horse/people rescue, etc., etc. I came up with one name . . . . The Equine Spirit and I purchased the domain for this . . . theequinespirit.com several years ago.


So for several years I had not come up with any good ideas to use this name for, but I had a feeling the day would come and when it did I'd already have the name picked out and the domain to go with it.


Well that time has come. The Equine Spirit . . . .http://www.theequinespirit.com/ is my new website. This new site is not really about my photography business, but instead it's about selling photo products with my images on them and donating a percentage of the sales to breast cancer research. What I have done with this website so far is just the beginnng . . . I'm not sure where it will end up going but I'm looking forward to it.

So check it out if you get a chance and let me know what you think of it.

I had a really good day today. I was feeling great and got some yard work done and it felt so good to be able to do this!!! I should, for the most part, feel pretty good until after my next chemo treatment which is scheduled for July 30th.

I hope you all had a good weekend.
Keep Smilin'
Hugs,
Wendy

No comments: