Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's almost 5am and I've had some trouble sleeping tonight. Just got up and had coffee with Rick before he left, checking e-mail and then hope to go to bed and get some sleep.

Feeling a little bit better than I did over the weekend, but still a little weak and shaky. My stomach has been giving me some problems too. Just a little nausea, but some gas & pains and a little diarrhea.
My mouth is hurting again with sores and thrush, so yesterday I started taking the lozenges they prescribed for this. Next time I'll start the lozenges sooner and try to avoid it getting this bad. Like last time food doesn't have much taste to it and my coffee taste like . . . . well it doesn't taste like coffee!!!!!!!!!!

I had a business appointment yesterday and wore my wig for the "official" first time. It was great and because I was so focused on what the meeting was about I even forgot that I was wearing a wig!! Of course as soon as I got home the sucker came off, but it worked out really well.

Getting sleepy so maybe I'll try to go back to bed now.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Keep Smilin'
Hugs,
Wendy

No comments: