Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Daughter Chelsea's Birthday

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to make a special note today because it's Chelsea's 17th birthday!! Happy Birthday Sweetie, I love you so much!!
It also happens to be my paint mare, Spooky's birthday too . . she is 8 yrs old today. Chelsea has always thought it special, that she and Spooky share the same birthday. . . . Chelsea was just 9 yrs old when I got Spooky. Boy how time flies!!
Chelsea & Richard gave her and Cowboy an apple for her birthday!!

Not much else going on really. Next week will be a little busier. I see the oncologist on Monday . . . oh joy . . . I'm sure he'll schedule me to start chemo. Then on Wednesday I have a hair appointment, which may be my last one for a while. I don't know yet how soon the hair starts to go. Then I see the dermatologist on Wednesday also. Hopefully she will hook me up with something that will avoid any future problem cyst in the private regions :)
I don't know if I mentioned this before or not, but it took a while for me to realize that I probably won't just loose the hair on my head . . . duh, don't know what I was thinking, guess I just didn't know. I actually won't mind loosing hair in other places, that could be kind of nice. Not having to shave for a while, hmmm, not sure just how much will be effected. I'll have to remember to ask the doctor. If any of you know anything about this, please let me know.

I'm going to head over to my photo blog and write about some pictures I'm going to take this coming weekend. Trying to squeeze a couple more in while I can.

I hope you all have a good weekend and a GREAT Father's Day!!!!!!
Keep Smilin'
Wendy

2 comments:

Marriah Patterson said...

I bet you'll only lose the hair on your head and everything else will get longer...but then you can treat yourself to a brazilian..as if you won't be uncomfortable enough;) love you!!

Wendy said...

Thanks Riah!! you stinker . . . I'm banking on not having to shave, etc., as a compensation for loosing my head hair . . . so, if the hair on my head goes, by golly, I'm hoping the rest of it goes also!!

Love you girl, thanks for writing!!