Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday Morning Moon 6/19/08

Good Morning,

I did not get much sleep last night, oh maybe an hour or so. It is now almost 6am. I suppose it's to be expected since I'm probably a little nervous about starting chemo today!! I was just going to get up and say hi and bye to Rick as I don't ever see him in the mornings because he leaves by 5am. Well, I had a cup of coffee and then I looked out my office window. There it was, the full moon, heading toward the horizon. It was just beautiful and I wanted to share some photo of it with you. I don't think these pictures do it justice, but they are also the only proof that I really was up so early!! Maybe I'll get to sleep a little during my chemo treatment.







I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,

Wendy


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is stunning! Great job on those photos. I'd really like to order one - are they available on your website?

Love you love you love you!
Donna

Wendy said...

Hi Donna,
Thank you, I'm glad you like the photos. I don't have them on my website YET. I am working on a Fine Arts & Scenic Images Gallery and I will add one or two these images to that. Oh, I'm also doing a Panoramics Image Gallery that will include at least one of these photos.
Love you,
Wen