Monday, June 9, 2008

Adding Comments

I've had a couple of people tell me that how to add comments to a post is not real clear. I hope I can explain this so it makes sense. For those of us that are new to Blogs and yes, I am one also, these things are not always real easy to figure out!!

After each post there is the word "Comments" with a number before it stating how many people have left a comment. If the number is 0, then no-one has commented yet.

If you want to post a comment click on Comments, it should open a new window and you can choose to either sign-in under your Google/Blogger account, just your name or anonymous.

PLEASE leave me some comments . . . even if it's just to let me know how the weather is where ever you are :)

Thank you and
Keep Smilin'
Wendy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wendy,

Well,you said you wanted to hear about the weather so here goes. The weather here has been around 100 all week with a heat index of around 108. It is just to hot to do much of anything. I understand that it is much cooler out there. Be happy! We are supposed to cool down to about 89 today. Isn't it sad when you can talk about cooling down to 89? Its still to hot!
I have been keeping up on your blog and still think it is wonderful. I so appreciate you keeping all of us updated on your life right now. Thank you for making this effort. I am really hoping that it helps you to let things out too. Keep up the good work.
I can't talk alot right now, but I will write more later. Take care of yourself and keep writing.

Love ya much,
Pam

Anonymous said...

Aloha Wendy,
This is Diki, Rick's sister in Hawaii. Your website and blogs are terrific from Ride the West !!! Made me have "chicken skin" and Susan rae did warn me to get a tissue !!!
I'm so sorry to hear about your Breast cancer. I will be wrapping you in GREAT BIG, HUGE, BRIGHT RAINBOWS everytime I think about you !!!The work you are doing with your photography is so good and must be really rewarding to you. Keep up the good work and the wonderful attitude about all the beauty that surrounds you. You are a huge part of that BEAUTY!!!
Love, Aloha and Bright Rainbows, Diki Bettencourt

Wendy said...

Hi Pam,
Thanks for writing :) Wow, it's hot there. The weather is finally changing as of this afternoon. From cold and rainy to warmer & sunshine. Supposed to be in the 70's to 80 for the next 4 days!!

Love you & hugs,
Wendy

Wendy said...

Hi Diki,
Oh, how nice to hear from you!! Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate them. I'm glad you like the photos too. Susan Rae was thrilled to tears . . literally, when she watched the slide show I did of Ride the West. Like I told her, I guess I must have done something right to provoke such an emotional reaction from her . . .Yipee!!

I hope you are doing well and look forward to seeing you again next year. Write when ever you can.
Hugs,
Wendy