Sunday, October 26, 2008

Passionately Pink for the Cure Fundraiser

Hello Everyone,

October is Breast Cancer Month and I have signed up with the Passionately Pink for the Cure fundraiser event. All donations made will go to the Susan G Komen for the Cure foundation. All they ask for is a minimum donation of $5.00.

Please follow the link below and it will lead you to my personal page on Passionately Pink for the Cure. There you can read a little something that I wrote and make your donations.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

I want to thank each and every one of you in advance for taking the time to support additional research for the fight again Breast Cancer.


Click below to visit my personal on Passionately Pink for the Cure.

http://www.komendonations.org/site/TR/PassionatelyPink/PassionatelyPink?px=2736592&pg=personal&fr_id=1080&et=jck-xfp36U5IdGzr9Dc_Kg..&s_tafId=12020

No comments: