Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shooting for the Cure . . .my new Online Store

This post is both cancer and photography related. I am not doing the Equine Spirit site anymore. I have changed everything and now I have an Online Store called Shooting for the Cure. This online store is very easy to navigate and easy to order from. The whole purpose of this store is to raise money for breast cancer research. I am going to donate a minimum of 5% of all profits from this store to breast cancer research. So the more people buy, the more I will be able to donate!! I have kept the prices as low as possible to be able to pay for my cost of the items and still have enough to donate some money. Please tell your family and friends all about this store. There are lots of cool products to buy with lots of nice images on them. Christmas is just around the corner and there is something for almost everyone in this store. Here is a sample of some of the products available.

Coffee Cups
Framed Prints




Calendars



Shooting for the Cure Items



Journals


Tote Bags

No comments: