Friday, August 8, 2008

Made it through another week!!

Well, it's very late Thursday or actually very early Friday morning . . . about 1AM. I'm having trouble sleeping again and have to wonder if its because for 3-4 days after chemo that's about all I did . . . I slept more than ever before.

This last week has been a lot like the others after chemo. The body aches kick in and I don't do much but rest and/or sleep . . . like I said above . . . . I slept a lot this time. My mouth got bad again, so I took the lozenges . . . but they haven't seemed to help as much as before. I also got a yeast infection this time and I have another small but painful cyst on my pantie line area!!

My mom came over yesterday and she gave me the most wonderful foot rub . . . .Thank you mom!!!

I did sleep in this morning but no nap today. I spent hours cleaning my office which was a major undertaking!! I've also been really busy making changes to my other website . . . http://www.theequinespirit.com/ Please check it out :) And think about it when it's time to start shopping for Christmas . .or someones birthday . . . . or anniversary . . . or if you just want a little something special for yourself. 10% of all proceeds from sales on that site will be donated to breast cancer research!!

Wednesday morning I was up really early . . . after it got light out I went outside for a minute. I looked and there was a deer in with my horses. I stood real still and just watched it for a while. It went through the fence to an apple tree that is close by and I watched as this deer kept getting up on his hind legs and taking apples from the tree!! I just couldn't stand it anymore so I went inside to get my camera . . . . well when I got back out there the deer was gone!!!! Since I had my camera and wanted to wait a bit in case the deer came back, I took some pictures of my flowers. Here are a couple that I think look really pretty and wanted to share them with you all.
Keep Smilin'
Hugs,
Wendy




No comments: