Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Photos of my Granddaughter-Paige

Hello Everyone,

There is not much to report as far as my health goes. I see the doctor in a couple of weeks and have some test scheduled. I'll let you know how that all turns out, closer to the end of the month. I was just thinking and realized that next month on Dec 18th, it will be a whole year since I finished all my cancer treatment. WOW, it's amazing how fast time flies!!!!

The below photos are one of the many reasons I am so grateful for being a cancer survivor and also for finishing up my treatment when I did.

My granddaughter Paige . . .

I took some photos of my granddaughter last week and want to share them with you all. She is the cutest, sweetest thing and I just love her soooo much.

Whenever I would get the camera out and take photos of her she would get real serious and not smile or anything. Well, that all changed last week and I'm so glad it did. She was actually quite the ham and seemed to have a real good time!!!

These first photos are before she started smiling for the camera. She is wearing her bunny outfit for Halloween.


You can click on an image to view a larger version of it, then just click your "back" button to return to this page.


Quite the little Model :)

Sitting up with a little help

I think she's ready to be done with photos!!!

The next day, this is when she started smiling and making all kinds of goofy faces for the camera!!!!

These are a little serious
I love the bottom one!!


The below collage shows the many silly faces
she was making for me. She was all messy from
eating her cereal and seemed to love it!!

More smiles and funny faces!!!

What beautiful eyes she has!!!
Keep Smilin'
Wendy

No comments: