Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm going to have money to donate!!!!

Hi Everyone,

As I previously mentioned I will be donating a percent of net profit sales from my photo business for the month of October, since October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.


Although the month is not over yet, I am happy to report that I have been getting orders from my photo business and I'm calculating the figures and will be making a donation on or around November 1st!!!!

Once the final numbers are in, I will post the info on here. I know it won't be a huge amount, but I'm very excited to donate whatever I am able and I realize that even small donations add up and can make a difference!!!


Well, I better get going . . . . I have some more orders to work on. For any Draft Show people who have placed orders this month, making it possible for me to make a donation, I Thank You!!!


Remember, anyone can go to my Passionately Pink for the Cure page and make a donation!!!! The link to my page is in my previous post.
If you have any questions, please just ask!!!

I may write again before the end of the month but in case I don't, I want to wish everyone a fun and safe Halloween!!!

The below image is one I took many, many years ago when my children were small.

Keep Smilin'
Wendy


No comments: